FineBI supports rich and diverse data source connections. The data collaboration space for individuals and teams is more reasonable. And the folder-style data management allows users to easily manage multiple tables.
- Support connection to over 30 big data platforms, SQL data sources, and datasets of Excel files
- Support richer data sources such as multidimensional databases and program data sets through the FineReport Designer
- FineBI divides enterprise public data and personal analysis into two modules. Public data is the data resource of the enterprise, based on which users can conduct business analysis. At the same time, users can also publish and share personal data to public data.
- FineBI manages data in the form of folders, and users can classify data according to different business package themes. At the same time, the clear directory is convenient for administrators to do finer rights management.
- FineBI provides association modeling function. After the administrator selects the required data, automatic modeling can be performed according to the association relationship of the data warehouse. In addition, users can also manually configure association relationships.