FineBI has powerful data calculation capabilities and provides rich function types. It is convenient for users to perform secondary processing on data to meet flexible and changeable business analysis demands.
FineBI has a variety of built-in conventional functions.
- Logical functions, such as IF, AND, SWITCH, OR, etc.
- Mathematical and trigonometric functions, such as MIN, MAX, RAND, etc.
- Date functions, such as MONTH, YEAR, TODATE, etc.
- Text functions, such as SUBTITUTE, FORMAT, LEFT, etc.
- Different aggregation functions correspond to different aggregation methods, including summation, average, median, maximum value, minimum value, standard deviation, variance, deduplication count, and count.
- As the user's analysis dimension switches, the calculated field will automatically adjust dynamically according to the dimension.
- Analysis function is a new type of function in FineBI 6.0 version, including def, def-add, def-sub and Earlier Function.
- After the analysis function is combined with the original basic function, it can output calculation indicators of any level and any complexity based on limited data, covering more complex business scenarios, and solving solution implementation problems for users.